Friday, April 3, 2009

Old Ravenclaw Homework...

1- What form does your Patronus take?
Mine would take the form of a mongoose. It's kind of like a rodent, but it fights with snakes. Ironic because I'm a Slytherclaw. [My writer's patronus would take the form of a giant manta ray. She won't tell me why.]
2- Did you bring a cat, an owl, a toad, or other pet with you? What is their name?
I brought an owl with me. Her name is Vanya.
3- What is your favorite class here at Hogwarts?
Definitely Potions! Or DADA 'cause we keep having lots of new professors. But Professor Gunner is one of my favorite professors.
4- What is worth sneaking out of the castle for, even if you got caught?
Well, there was that time that Sophia and I went to the Forbidden Forest (last semester) to get something to make a Confusing and Befuddlement Drought for Potions class...
5- What has made you laugh so hard that you've had butterbeer come out your nose?
Sometimes the big kids make me laugh that hard. Or the time when one of them turned into a wolf and Emrick screamed. He screams like a girl.
7- What is your favorite flavor... the one thing you could simply not live without?
Probably mint stuff.
8- How many HSKS terms have you participated in?
This is my second.
9- Do you have a birthday, anniversary or other big Muggle event during this year at Hogwarts?
Nope. Mine was between terms.
10- You in 5 words.
Curious, challenging, determined, argumentative, quick.

No comments:

Post a Comment