Friday, April 10, 2009

OT: Kit Update

Well, I am almost done with getting the things ready for Bernadette's kit! I was able to go to the store today and pick up some of the last few things I needed and now all I have to do is finish her bag and wait for the stuff I ordered to arrive in the mail (hopefully early this week!). That way, I can get her kit in the mail by Friday for the early deadline.

I don't have much more to do on the bag. Only about ten more rows of knitting, lining it and weaving in the loose ends. This really shouldn't be too challenging, seeing as how I am a much better knitter than I was during the last term!

And Vanya (she's my owl) should be flying out early next week with a little surprise for someone in the castle. Or maybe I'll borrow Lazarus, Emrick's owl, to deliver it so that Vanya can be rested to fly all the way to Bernadette's place. Yes, borrowing Lazarus sounds like a good idea. Much better than having Vanya fly such a long distance.

No comments:

Post a Comment