Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Long week and RAOK

Well, life has been a bit crazy, between trying to avoid detention (and Mr. Head Boy), an amount of schoolwork, getting to visit home (and spend time with Lara and Daniel) last week and general stuff. Like Emrick and Hana getting into a huge fight last week over something that Professor McAllistair said in class. We all have Potions together and, well, let's just say our Potions professor is a bit odd. Did you know that there are Muggle-born Slytherins? He's one of them, but that's not the weirdest thing about him. He said that being a Muggle-born Slytherin was harder than being any other type of student in any other House. Hana said that being a Gryffindor who's afraid of everything would be harder and Emrick (being a Slytherin) disagreed with that.

I don't know why they always argue like that. They fight more than Ali and me do during the summer holidays 'cause we're always stuck inside and helping Mum and Dad... well, usually Dad's at work. So that's been my week. I really miss spending time with Daniel and even Lara.

Oh, and did you know that a fabulous RAOK package came my way? It was all the way from Ravenclaw Tower (I miss being a Ravenclaw... stupid Sorting Hat!) and from someone I think I know, but I'm not sure. I think I might have met her in the Great Hall once last semester. It's from Cassandra C! But I got the most awesome pair of Knit Picks double pointed needles (in size 2) AND a very awesome skein of hand-dyed merino yarn. It's green! Which is my second favourite colour (aside from purple, of course). When I can knit again, I think I'll use it to make myself a pair of socks. ^_^

Unfortunately, Donovan told me that Vanya has been waiting in the Slytherin Common Room with the package since last week. Honestly, sometimes I don't know HOW he knows these things. But this week, I need to get an RAOK out to go to someone very special. I don't know who I'll be sending it to yet, but I hope thry'll like it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment