Friday, March 13, 2009

A Long Week

I really need to get blogging before I end up on the Crucio list for the week. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to knit and even if I was, I wouldn't have the time. But what I did do was spend all of Wednesday night up at the top of the Astronomy Tower. Professor Frey assigned us homework (labelling a star diagram), but not many students were up there. I did see Rachel, one of my roommates, but she's an odd girl. Tycho Brynhild was also up there, but he was reading most of the time... well, when he wasn't yelling at those wierd Hufflepuff kids to stop messing with the telescopes.

In other news, I got into a huge argument with Adrien Bontecou. I don't know what it is about him, but eveything he says... everything he does irks the daylights out of me. I don't know what to do about him. At least he wasn't up on the Tower the other night. I just don't know. I think I need to go to that Chess Club meeting that one of the Ravenclaws is putting on. That might be fun and take my mind off of things.

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm...it almost sounds to me like you have a little crush on said Adrien... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? Haha, no. Both he and Donovan know how to make me argue with them without trying much.

    ReplyDelete