Sunday, February 1, 2009

Slytherin House Quiz 1

Slytherin House Quiz 1

1. What are your three most favorite colors?
Purple, green and black!
2. What are you three least favorite colors?
Orange, yellow and pink.
3. Your favorite candy is _________________.
Those green and white hard candies that are kind of like peppermints only they aren't peppermint. I think they're spearmint.
4. Draco, Lucius, or Snape?
Snape, most definitely. Not only does he know more about Potions than almost anyone else, but he is very smart and brave. He's a lot braver than people think he is and he shows us not to underestimate people... because that may be your downfall. Plus, he's a half-blood, like me. No offense or anything, but Draco's kind of a wimp. And Lucius is a pretty boy who can read and throw a mean hex. Slightly better than that prat of a son he has.
5. Do you knit, crochet, or both?
I knit. I try to crochet, but it doesn't get past trying and then cursing at the yarn.
6. What type of kit did you ask for?
I think I asked for either fingerless gloves or a bag kit. I love making bags for people and I am planning to make one for myself as soon as I get enough time. Making gloves or mittens would also be fun; I've never done it before.
7. Acrylic—has its uses, should all be burned, best yarn to work with (choose one)?
I tend to use mostly acrylic yarn because I am slightly allergic to wool (though I can work with Cascade 220). I really like the Lionbrand Homespun, even if it is a pain to work with. For worsted weight, I enjoy Caron Simply Soft (and Caron Simply Soft Eco). I tend to use a lot of Red Heart because the projects I make do not require luxury yarns.
8. Who is the Slytherin Head Girl this term?
Quinn! Who was formerly known as Lav A. She can be our house Badger-Snake. ^_^
9. Name four “extras” you would love to receive in your kit.
Maybe something to help me count my rows other than using a piece of scratch paper and pencil... and pens! I love pens. I also collect stuffed animals, mostly marine ones. And something from where my spoilee lives would be nice, especially if they are international or live on the East Coast. Or if it has to do with knitting, I really don't have a good place to store my knitting needles yet, other than an old box.
10. What are your three most favorite scents?
I have almost no sense of smell (this makes it nice for Potions labs!), but I do enjoy the smell of mint. I don't enjoy scented items, though; they make my eyes water. I honestly have a severe lack of
11. Do you prefer salty or sweet snacks?
Sweet! Though not overly so.
12. Which Slytherin is the Keeper of the Crucio List?
Isn't that Cassandra Puddlemere?
13. Do you really need more stitch markers?
I've been using the plastic ones I picked up from the local cheap store and I have a nice set of handmade ones in Slytherin colors that Penelope Caerphilly made me. So not really, but I do like them. Some in purple and silver would be awesome!
14. Dpns, circular, or straight?
I make my own dpns, but I am always looking for circular needles. My most used needle is a circular US size 8 needle with a fairly short cable (it has a project on it, so I can't measure it) that Andromeda Finch-Fletchley gave to me when she sent me the dueling hat. I would love a set of US 4 or 5 circulars.
15. What yarn makes you squee?
I haven't had enough exposure to different yarns to really squee at any of them, but I like the softness of Caron Simply Soft. I would love to find something that is not acrylic (or wool) and would feel about like that so I could make myself a nice pair of fingerless gloves out of that.
16. Favorite HP Movie?
I enjoyed them all, but Goblet of Fire is probably my favourite to date. Prisoner of Azkaban and Half-Blood Prince are my favourite books by far. Especially seeing how Lupin and Snape interact in PoA.
17. Favorite HP character?
Remus Lupin! Well, him and Professor Snape. I love that Lupin is a werewolf and that he's still able to be part of the Order. Even though he is in Gryffindor, he is very intelligent and thoughtful, unlike his classmates. One of the two times that I cried during the HP series was when Tonks insisted on marry Lupin, despite the fact that he's a werewolf. The other time was when Snape died. Professor Snape has always been one of my favourite characters and in many ways, he reminds me of myself. He is such a tragic character.
18. Who was your first choice for DADA professor?
Colin Firth! ^_^
19. What is the Slytherin Common Room called?
The Snake Pit... is that what you mean?
20. What makes you worthy of being in Slytherin House?
Well, I am a brilliant person, but I could care less about studying for the sake of studying like those Ravenclaws do. I enjoy throwing a good hex in the direction of another student if they deserve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment