Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Slytherin House Quiz Two

Quiz`Two: Get to Know Your Housemates

1. Which housemate has an 11 ½ inch holly wand with a Dragon Heartstring core?
That's Bathilda Boomslang, my spoiler. I'm so lucky to have a fellow snake to spoil me this term!
2. Which housemate creates rockin’ sock patterns?
Emma Wigworthy makes the most awesome sock patterns! I love them very much and even though I'm not good at making socks, I can only dream of the day when I'm good enough to knit something that looks like one of the patterns she has up. I especially like her Durmstrang socks.
3. Which housemate has the hots for David Boreanez?
Oh my! That Cassandra Puddlemere is so funny sometimes! I heard from Peeves that she seems to have something for a Mr. Boreanez... Peeves is so silly! I think he might be fabricating a tale, but shh... don't tell Cass I said that!
4. Which housemate used to be the top badger who made a habit of eating snakes?
I think they're talking about Quinn here. She used to be a Hufflepuff, but now she's one of us!
5. Which housemate shows off her awards from HSKS6 on her blog?
Madam Ferula Finnegan. She has almost as many awards as in the Hogwarts Trophy Room!
6. Which housemate makes kicka* * cookies IRL?
Since Esmerelda Beanswallow has a picture of a crocheted pie on her blog and she has a link to the HSKS recipe blog, I shall just assume that she is the one who makes very good cookies. Perhaps she will make some without chocolate to share with the rest of us?
7. Which housemate is a third year Slytherclaw, whatever the hell that means?
Haha... that's me, Callisto Verity. A Slytherclaw is someone who is either a Slytherin or a Ravenclaw, but displays traits of the other House... not like a Gryffindork, who is someone who is in Gryffindor who happens to be a dork (like Donovan).
8. Which housemate wants Plymouth to make her feet happy?
Belladonna Boomslang is the one who likes that particular type of yarn! Is she somehow related to Bathilda, I wonder?
9. Which housemate is a knitting addict? (Ok, all of us, but one in particular.)
Lily of Flitwick is a self-proclaimed knitting addict, but I think all of us are addicted, whether we'd admit it or not!
10. Which housemate loves to sing?
I heard Diana Lockhart singing the other day. She actually has a pretty nice voice.
11. Which housemate has issues with muggle devices?
That's Ginny Crookshanks. It's too bad so many Slytherins underestimate the importance of being able to use these things. I grew up in a mostly Muggle neighborhood, so I know how to use all that stuff.
12. Which housemate likes Darth HelloKitty?
Ceciley Fortescue. I thought HelloKitty was strictly a Muggle thing - or that's what Emrick told Hana - but I guess not.
13. Which housemate has a member of the family with his own fan club?
Prince Corey, who is the son of HRH Queen Frysia the Fierce has his own fan club within the Snake Pit.
14. Which housemate has never-ending PMS?
Would that be Olivia Moody Gaunt, by any chance?
15. Which housemate originally comes from South New Joisey?
Twenty questions for twenty Slytherins... I'm assuming that no one would use the same person twice, so the only one left on the list (assuming I got all these correct) is Penelope Caerphilly. This was the last question I answered.
16. Which housemate “adores” European chocolates?
I don't know this one, but I'm guessing it is Clara Clovenhoof. The type of chocolate she listed in her blog is apparently an Italian chocolate. Not that I know much about chocolate, seeing as how I can't eat it.
17. Which housemate has a roommate who seriously put a crimp in her communication abilities?
Rowena Weasley seems to not like something her roommate did. What is this "Comcast" people speak of? Is it some Muggle way of talking to people?
18. Which housemate was fortunate enough to lose her HP husband?
That's Lavender Diggory-Dolohov, but I'm not sure if she think's she feels all that unfortunate to have lost Sirius.
19. Which housemate likes some Nascar dude?
That would be Andromeda Finch-Fletchley. I've also heard she fancies Oliver Wood...
20. Which housemate needs a new time-turner?
Ophelia Crookshanks. Does she know how tightly the Ministry controls those things? I do hope she's able to get one, though...

That was a hard quiz! But I think it was well worth the effort to go stalking looking around on people's blogs.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Callisto! I hope the school nurse was able to help you & you can knit again soon. And I agree...it is fun to spoil a fellow snake.

    ReplyDelete