Thursday, January 22, 2009

Sorting Hat


And the Sorting Hat says SLYTHERIN!

I don't quite understand why I'm in Slytherin this term, of all places. Nor do I understand why they think it's funny to re-sort us at random. That'd really mess up where you're going and what you're doing. Ali ended up in Hufflepuff - like Mum - and when I told Father, he said it'd be okay. Emrick's still in Slytherin, Bri and Abbi went to Ravenclaw (why do they get to have all the fun?) and Hana's in Hufflepuff with Ali. If you asked me, she always belonged there. Both of them, really. It's nauseating how Ali sticks up for anything that moves, sometimes.

At least Isaacs isn't in Slytherin. Or is he? I haven't checked the new listings of who's in which House. At least Emrick's still here with me, so we can have some fun. And maybe I'll make new friends. Haha. Like that's ever going to happen. And I doubt anyone'll want to play wizard's chess with me or do homework together. I think those are things that only Ravenclaws do, not half-blooded Slytherins who shouldn't even be in the Serpent House. *shudders* Oh, Emrick just told me that Donovan's in Hufflepuff. And good riddance.

No comments:

Post a Comment